Do you remember when you last logged in to your Orkut account. I guess it may be more than a few months or years. But this is definitely not applicable to all of you as Orkut is still very popular in some regions of Brazil, India and US. Orkut is still holding the Alexa rank around 2000 and having Pagerank7. Here I am going to show how to get Dofollow backlink from.
Before going ahead, I would like to highlight some points.
On 3rd October 2013, Google announced a major search algorithm release called Hummingbird. There are many debates on Hummingbird’s consideration of backlinks and its impact on site’s Pagerank. So the question is if backlink from Orkut is really going to help you to improve your Pagerank? Or Pagerank itself is dead now?
1) Hummingbird looks at over 200 factors when determining search rank for a site — and PageRank appears to be one of them. Backlinks can and will continue to impact PageRank, meaning that credible backlinks (Backlinks from High Pagerank sites) are a major factor of Hummingbird.
2) Along with valuable content, social media shares and interaction will also impact your search rank.
Orkut is a Social Media site with high Pagerank. Considering above two points, getting dofollow backlink from Orkut is definitely going to help you. So here we go.
You may also like
How to get Dofollow Backlink from Orkut
1) Go to http://www.orkut.com and login with your Google credentials
2) After login click on Profile button and select edit my profile info
2) In Orkut Settings, select Social tab and put your site name in webpage field. Then click Save button and that’s it.
3) To see the link again click on Profile button and expand profile by clicking on view full profile. This is a Dofollow link.
Google Chrome Extension No Follow Simple will help you to verify DoFollow or NoFollow links on any webpage opened in Google Chrome. This extension will outline all NoFollow links and show DoFollow links as it is.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I would like to thank you for reading this post. Now its your turn to share your views, suggestion or place any query, I will try my best to sort it out. Also don’t forget to share it. You may also like us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.