If you have a list of customers, one of your primary concerns is how to send emails to them quickly, efficiently and at a cheap cost. There are quite a few tools that allow you to do this, but they vary quite a bit when it comes to features, ease of use and price. In this article, we’ll be focusing on the advantages of using Thunder Mailer software as your bulk email solution.
Check out Thunder Mailer at their website http://www.thundermailer.com/
Features of Thunder Mailer
- Thunder Mailer is a bulk email software that can be downloaded to any computer using a Windows OS. It has a variety of useful features, such as:
- Easy to Set Up and Use – The software is simple to use, even for complete beginners. The 3 Steps Wizard shows you exactly how to start using the software in three simple steps – creating your email message, loading your mailing list and sending your emails!
- User-Friendly Message Editor – You can easily create messages in minutes with the Message Editor, in either HTML or plain text format. Using this editor is very much like using a word processing program such as Microsoft Word. There are also features that allow you to create personalized messages for greater impact.
- Test and Preview Feature – In order to know exactly how your message will look when it’s opened by your recipients, you can test your email in various email clients. This allows you to make any changes before actually sending it to anyone.
- Convenient SMPT Options – To use the software, it first has to be integrated with your SMTP server. It supports all standard SMTP servers. You can add the server either manually or use the pre-defined SMTP server list.
- List Management Tools – This bulk emailer provides you with helpful resources to effectively manage your email list. You can add and store unlimited emails, import contacts into the Repository and remove duplicate or suspicious emails from your list. This ensures that your list remains up to date and free of unwanted email addresses.
A picture speaks a thousand words. Check out these screenshots which give you a quick glance on the features graphically – http://www.thundermailer.com/screenshots/
Thunder Mailer vs Aweber and GetResponse
Compared to the alternatives, Thunder Mailer has a lot of useful features and is very cost effective.
Many email campaigns are run using email services such as Aweber, Constant Contact or GetResponse. While these services are effective, they place many limits on users, such as the number of emails you can send each month. You also have to pay a monthly subscription price that goes up very quickly as your mailing list gets bigger. In fact, people with large lists end up paying hundreds of dollars per month to send their emails!
However with Thunder Mailer, you can store and send as many emails as you want. There is only a one-time fee to pay for the software, with no monthly subscription. This allows you to save quite a bit of money over time. Most users find that the software pays for itself within a few months at most.
Whereas an Autoresponder will cost you around $20 per month to start, and much more when you have a large list, Thunder Mailer costs $69 for a lifetime license. Currently, there is even a 20% discount off the regular price, allowing you to register it for $55.20 only! I personally think that this is a really great offer and all Internet marketers should grab this opportunity and own this software today!
The ability to send emails quickly and to manage your list is essential for your online business. Thunder Mailer is a simple and economical way to send unlimited emails in bulk.
For reasons we have discussed above, it offers a more reasonable alternative to services such as Aweber, Constant Contact and GetResponse. There is a free trial version that can be downloaded for anyone who wants to take a look at it and test drives the software.